During the last 7 weeks, this place has been a hub for meaningful interactions and a spot of learning spark.
Every week, we witness the uplifting progress of our program participants.
This semester, 25 aspiring entrepreneurs started this adventure with Founder Institute Tunisia.
As of today, we held 8 sessions covering the fundamental steps for the startup launch process:
– Vision and Ideas
– Research and Customer Development
– Revenue Models
– Naming and Positioning
– Startup Legal and IP
– Team and Advisors
Mentored by more than 24 successful local and international CEO’s, Leaders and Managers, our future Founders did take benefit from their valuable experience.
Some of these mentors were:
– Adel Beznine (CEO, BoostAccelerator)
– Mouna Ayari (Ecosystem Lead, INTILAQ)
– Ben Larson (Co-founder and Managing Partner, Gateway Incubator)
– Amine Ben Hamadou (General Manager, Management Business and Consulting)
– Farez Zekri (Principal Technical Evangelist, Microsoft Tunisia)
– Fatene Ben Hamza (COO, Cogite Coworking Space)
– Karim Sehnaoui (Founder and Managing Director, Elham Group Tunis)
– Martha Edith Hernandez (CEO, Startup Life Coach LLC)
– Monji Bhouri (Digital Manager and Strategic Planner, McCann Worldgroup Tunisia)
– Zakaria Belkhodja (Head of Strategy, MENINX Holding)
– Farouk Rezgui (Senior Consultant, RRC)
– Maher Hanafi (CEO and Founder, Diginium Graphics)
– Elyes Ben Mrad (CEO and Founder, Fika App)
We would like to take this opportunity to reflect on this life-transforming journey and thank every single person who brought an added value to the program.
We are grateful for the learning we all created together.
We are now half the way to the graduation. There is no better way to encourage you than these words from Paul Graham :
” Startups don’t win by attacking. They win by transcending. There are exceptions of course, but usually the way to win is to race ahead, not to stop and fight”.
Kyane Kassiri – Head of Communications, The Founder Institute Tunisia